LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

JUST A FEW CHRISTMAS LAYOUTS

I completed these scrap pages a couple of weeks ago, but I had not had time to get them posted until now. These pictures were of myself and my youngest daughter. I really loved these pictures that we took just for fun. Wanted to do something really cute and special, but my head went blank and was only able to come up with this. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.
This layout is of my 3 kids sitting in front of the xmas tree. Random faces and posing. Just basically something to go down in the scrapbook. I wish I could have done more, but I kinda got stuck on these pages.
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING FUN SCRAPPING AND CRAFTING. I HAVE LOTS MORE TO DO BEFORE MY LIL' BABY WYATT MAKES HIS SCREAMING ARRIVAL INTO THE WORLD. SO, I WILL BE BUSY THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS. :) HAPPY SCRAPPING AND CRAFTING TO ALL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. very cute girl...love the card. It is very hard to make things for men....but you did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the last post went on wrong one...love the layouts though. I thought you did a great job and they love ribbon and button...

    ReplyDelete