LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THANK YOU CARD FOR BABY SHOWER PEEPS

So, I had a wonderful baby shower thanks to my bestie who prepared and planned it for me. There was quite the turnout and I got pretty much all the items on my "have to have now" list. So, in turn I wanted to thank all the people who were nice enough to stop in or send a gift. Here is the lil Thank You card I made for everyone.
I used the New Arrival cricut cartridge. I ended up typing on the computer my lil thanks and then attaching it to the back. Hope everyone ends up loving it as much as I did. I even kept one back for Baby Wyatt's book.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure everyone will love it....you did a wonderful job...cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete