LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Monday, February 8, 2010

GRANDPAS BIRTHDAY BASKET

I created this birthday basket for my grandpa. It was my 1st one. Not really sure if I like it, but it is definetly different from the regular card and lottery tickets. I think I learned, after doing this one, that I should organize my cricut items into the basket 1st and then work around it. Because I did the opposite and I only had room for the one cricut "happy birthday". And the point was to make more cricut items. But for being my first one, I am pleased. Taught me what to do and what not to do for the next basket that I complete. This is the Birthday card that I made to go with the basket for him. Simple, plain, but cute. I really liked the turnout of this card.

2 comments:

  1. very cute...good job girly....hope my basket turns out good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really care for it, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete