LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Monday, February 8, 2010

WELCOME LITTLE ONE

I created this card for my close friends and family. I wanted to show off the 3D image that baby Wyatt had. I used the New Arrival cartridge for most of it.
I learned while making this card that glitter paper needs (I think) a deep cut blade. The cricut had a hard time cutting it.

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this as well...very good job! can't wait until baby wyatt gets here!!

    ReplyDelete