LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

BABY WYATT DAY

Well, today we got to view our lil' guy in 3D and 4D. I did not know the difference between 3 and 4D. But the sonographer explained to me that 3D are the images (still) and that 4D is the movement you can see in the womb. My husband and I were so very ecstatic about this day. We got to see Wyatt smile, suck, move his hand over his face, stretch, kick, etc. It was such a wonderful experience. I loved every minute of it. I have learned that he will be very stubborn for us in later life because, of course, he would not cooperate well. But we did get a few great pictures and the video. I can not wait to meet this lil' feller. He already melts my heart.

1 comment:

  1. OMG....THIS ARE JUST FREAKING FABULOUS....I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE OTHERS. HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS SOME CHUBBY LITTLE CHECKS...OH I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM WHEN HE IS BORN....AUNTIE GINA IS GOING TO SPOIL HIM...LOL!! CONGRATS SWEETIE, YOU AND BILLY DESERVE THIS AND I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE SHARED THIS FOR ALL TO VIEW...LOVES YA..MUAH

    ReplyDelete