LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CARD FOR A FRIEND TO GIVE

So, a friend of mine texts me and asks if I would like to make a card for her to give to "like an 80 yr old man for his birthday" (ha). So, I love making cards, whatever the occasion. So, I took the challenge. I think it turned out really well, however, it is most definetly a challenge to get a man birthday card completed. I find that "manly" cards, pages, gifts, etc. are a challenge in themselves. I hope she ends up liking the card enough to give to him and doesn't end up trashing it (ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment