LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

VALENTINES

This is the cute lil' Valentine's Day cards my two girls did for their class party. Using the Doodlecharms cartridge we cut 3 1/2 of the heart in pink on blackout and 3 1/2 of the heart in white on shadow. We then put two holes in for the string and tied the pencil to the heart. Cute and very easy for a class of 18 and 15. The best part was the quality time talking and assembling these cards. Took about 2 hours. But it was definetly worth it.

2 comments: