LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

BABY GIFT FOR A FRIEND

This was a mini book that I put together for a friend of mine that has been pregnant the same time as me. She is exactly 4 weeks behind me. So, I wanted to make her something to show her that I was thinking about her and followed her pregnancy whenever she posted things on facebook and such.
She said she really liked monkeys, so I tried to incorporate that into the book.
I left room for journaling and/or pics whatever she decided. I hope she loves it as much as I did. This was a very consuming project. Took me 5 hours to put this together. I wish I would have done more 3D on some of it, but overall I am happy with it. :)

1 comment: