LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun--Author Unknown

Happy Blogging

Welcome to my blog!!! Hope you learn something while visiting, feel inspired, or just like what you see. Feel free to post a comment and show your love. I am always open to constructive criticism and willing to learn new ideas. I am a firm believer of practice makes perfect. And I will practice daily to accomplish that.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FRIENDSHIP BOOK

My daughter had some friends over the night of my baby shower. So, there were tons of pictures. I wanted to put something together that she could cherish and have forever. This way she would never forget the shower or the fun times she had that day and evening. I thought the lil book turned out very nicely :) I used alot of flowers. I used the graphically speaking cricut cartridge for the "best of friends" title. I also embossed the backing to give it some cute lil texure. I also used an assortment of friendship stickers. I left a place on the inside front cover for MacKenzie to write up something that she wanted about the shower, the day, her friends, etc. I will have to be sure to remind her to put the date in there so we never forget. Anyway....hope you like this lil book and get some inspiration from in for your next mini!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning - what a lovely thing to do for your daughter, she will cherish it forever.
    big hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is just perfect.... your daughter will cherish this forever and forever. Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling book!!!
    Thanks for posting on my blog during the Zutter Zisters Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindy. What an adorable album!!! Thanks so much for hopping by my blog with MSS... sorry it took me a few weeks to get to yours. I hope our paths cross again! Congratulations on the new addition, also.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete